News / Opinions / Reports
- 5:30 PMThe Office of the Comptroller of the Currency (OCC) has issued its second letter this afternoon permitting the use of reserve accounts by U.S. financial institutions to support digital dollar ...
- 5:29 PMFederally Chartered Banks and Thrifts May Engage in Certain Stablecoin Activities | STL.News | Read business news and more at STL.News.
- 5:02 PMThe US Office of the Comptroller of the Currency (OCC) has given the green light for national banks and federal savings associations to hold reserves for stablecoin issuers.
OCC Issues Interprestive Letter on Banks and Stablecoins, SEC Comments on its Position Regarding Digital Assets4:40 PMThe Office of the Comptroller of the Currency (OCC), part of the US Department of Treasury, has issued an interpretive letter pertaining to banks and federal savings entities pertaining to ...
- 4:20 PMThe cryptocurrency market is incredibly fast-paced, with coins often fluctuating in value several times a day. This is evident in the case…Continue reading on Bitcoin News Today & Gambling News ...
- 4:02 PMThe U.S. OCC has published fresh guidance, officially clarifying national banks can provide services to stablecoin issuers in the U.S.
- 4:00 PMThe OCC has opened the door to federally chartered banks in the U.S. to host reserve accounts for stablecoin issuers.
- 2:59 PMFederal banks in the U.S. see new capacity to provide services to crypto firms, specifically stablecoin operators.
- 11:16 AMA few weeks ago, we launched TerraUSD (UST) with Bittrex Global, and announced plans to take it interchain to every major blockchain…Continue reading on Terra Money »
September 19, 2020
- 12:57 PMRobot decentralized exchange Curve is awarding escrowed token holders half of all staking fees starting today, with fees averaging up to $150,000 per day.
- 9:36 AMEpisode #15 featured Ganesh Viswanath-Natraj, Assistant Professor of Finance at Warwick Business School. Ganesh discussed his research on…Continue reading on CryptoMondays »
September 18, 2020
- 11:47 PMFor years, the rich have stored gold and euros in offshore bank accounts. Haven thinks everyone should have that level of privacy, minus the bank accounts.
- 3:05 PMTerra’s stablecoin savings account is a month delayed but the project is gaining momentum with over 2 million users on the firm’s Chai payments app.
- 12:52 PMsubmitted by /u/EthTraderCommunity
- 11:52 AMThe Governance Facilitators and the Maker Foundation Smart Contracts Team have placed an Executive Vote into the voting system which will enable the community to approve the following alterations to ...
- 11:45 AMDecentralized Finance (DeFi), which refers to the provision of financial services through automated smart contracts, is by far the fastest…Continue reading on CementDAO »
- 11:03 AMWelcome to the Stablehouse blog!Continue reading on Medium »
September 17, 2020
- 6:01 PMBUSD joins USD Coin on Dapper Labs’ Flow, which could make the blockchain more appealing for DeFi devs.
- 11:27 AMIn the last few years, there has been a surge of cryptocurrencies attempting to mesh the digital world with physical gold bullion.
- 11:17 AMBitcoin (BTC), the first and largest cryptocurrency, has the strongest positions among crypto users in North America, while stablecoins and altcoins get more attention in Asia, a new report from ...
|Name||Price||24H %||Supply||Volume||Market Cap|
Binance GBP Stable Coin