News / Opinions / Reports
- 10:38 AMThe Bank for International Settlements (BIS) agrees that leading financial nations badly need to make cross-border payment progress – but is still unsure if that the answer will be found ...
- 7:13 AMProject Ubin has completed its last development phase and is now being considered as the basis for commercial digital currency ventures.
- 6:30 AMBrock Pierce, the co-founder of Tether, is worried that the stablecoin isn’t going to survive the latest ‘assaults’ by the US government. On July 9, the New York court approved ...
July 12, 2020
- 7:00 PMAs the world deals with the global crisis caused by the COVID19 pandemic; something unprecedented has occurred in the working world…Continue reading on Globcoin.io »
- 8:00 AMCrypto-dollarization is the world’s next best hope to meet its insatiable demand for U.S. dollars.
July 10, 2020
- 6:48 PMSource: Weiss Ratings bashes stablecoins for being centralized | Invezz
- 1:32 PMBy request from law enforcement, Centre and Tether have blacklisted addresses holding their stablecoins. This should not be happening in…Continue reading on Meter.io »
- 11:32 AMMeet LBCOIN the new Lithuanian Government backed Coin, built on the NEM BlockchainContinue reading on NEM Hub »
- 8:09 AMWe announced “Stablecoins Are Killing It” on April 25th, 2020, because stablecoins were the fastest growing segment of crypto. At the time…Continue reading on CryptoMondays »
- 6:25 AMThe Bank of Lithuania, the country’s central bank, is set to issue LBCOIN — its blockchain-based digital collector coin — on July 23. The post Lithuania’s central bank is releasing LBCOIN ...
July 9, 2020
- 7:57 PMIn the first two days of the Unitize virtual blockchain conference, top crypto and blockchain experts offered their views on topical…Continue reading on Medium »
- 6:57 PMCentralized stablecoin issuers are blacklisting addresses. Here’s what it means for crypto, and the booming DeFi industry.
New York appeals court sides with state Attorney General as it seeks documents from Bitfinex and Tether3:51 PMA state appeals court on Thursday sided with the New York Office of the Attorney General as it seeks documents from crypto exchange Bitfinex and stablecoin operator Tether amid an ongoing ...
- 2:15 PMEl mundo financiero se encuentra en constante cambio derivado de los avances tecnológicos. Estos cambios generan mayor inclusión…Continue reading on Medium »
- 10:44 AMStablecoin issuer Tether has blacklisted a total of 39 Ethereum addresses that hold the USDT stablecoin. The post Tether has blacklisted 39 Ethereum addresses that hold millions of dollars worth of ...
- 9:39 AMParadoxically, even though bitcoin is considered to be a new evolutionary phase for finance, its high volatility prevents it from acting…Continue reading on Medium »
Eastern Caribbean Central Bank (ECCB) On Cusp of Launching Central Bank Digital Currency (CBDC) — A…8:59 AMThe long-awaited Caribbean Central Bank Digital Currency (CBDC) is slated to make its first appearance, launching later this month in four…Continue reading on The Blockchain News »
- 5:06 AMOriginal link: https://bihu.com/article/1441231307Continue reading on MYKEY Lab »
July 8, 2020
- 7:05 PMOn this week’s episode of The Scoop, Chavez broke down some of the changes that have occurred at the intersection of health and technology due to the global pandemic. The post ...
- 6:30 PMA major Chinese e-commerce platform and a video sharing site have reportedly joined China’s CBDC project. Development of China’s central bank ...
|Name||Price||24H %||Supply||Volume||Market Cap|
Binance GBP Stable Coin