News / Opinions / Reports
- 2:51 PMSource: CBDCs and COVID-19 Top Agenda in First Two Days of Unitize Conference
- 2:16 PMBrazilian crypto users are increasingly turning to USD-pegged stablecoins as the country’s real sinks to record lows against the dollar.
- 12:22 PMThe Libra Association’s head of policy said ongoing dialogues with central bankers had not dented their original ambition.
- 9:09 AMThe next evolution of financial markets is now here and it aims to use blockchain technology as the world gradually losses faith to the…Continue reading on Medium »
- 3:00 AMThroughout the course of the crypto market’s consolidation phase, the total supply of circulating stablecoins has been on the rise.
- 12:05 AMWhich is worse: getting paid by check, or receiving your payment late? For most people and scenarios, it amounts to the same thing.Continue reading on Tokenizer »
July 7, 2020
- 6:50 PMSource: The Popular Stablecoin Tether Is Now Circulating on the Bitcoin Cash Network | Bitcoin News
- 6:50 PMSource: Future Bleak for Private Stablecoins, SFB Economist Says
- 4:15 PMCBDCs will have to be internationally interoperable to become globally adopted, says a Hong Kong University expert. International interoperability will become ...
- 3:00 PMA leading economist shares why crisis-time central bank policies are saving zombie companies while hurting small businesses and startups.
- 1:24 PMThe Crypto dollar industry has hit an inflection point in growth, with Tether the biggest beneficiaryContinue reading on Blockchain Capital Blog »
- 9:15 AMBoJ publishes report on feasibility of digital yen
- 5:21 AMThe global pandemic that is COVID-19 has produced a range of unexpected consequences in terms of demand and supply. From
- 3:23 AMFabio Panetta, Italy’s executive member to the European Central Bank (ECB) board reckons that central bank digital currency (CBDC) will impose domesti
- 2:37 AMChina’s central bank digital currency (CBDC) is usually identified as a way to challenge the dominance of the US dollar, not bitcoin (BTC). But it may struggle to find adoption in niches where ...
July 6, 2020
Cuy Sheffield, the Head of Crypto at Visa, Argues that Central Bank Digital Currencies Could be One of the Most Important Developments in the Coming Decade9:35 PMCuy Sheffield, the head of Crypto at Visa, says that central bank digital currencies (CBDC) could potentially prove to be one of most important developments in the coming decade. Sheffield, ...
- 9:13 PMThe Bank of Japan has been exploring the technical feasibility of a CBDC and in its latest paper; it dives into offline usage for those without smartphones.
- 2:37 PMWith the collapse of Nobel Bank, and with growing concern that Tether may be one of the biggest frauds in history, people are rightly…Continue reading on Stably »
- 9:41 AMThe Lien Protocol team talks about their new stablecoin system, which doesn’t require over-collateralization or governance
- 6:19 AMCrypto lovers continued to troop to stablecoins, as USDC market cap broke the $1 billion market capitalization.
|Name||Price||24H %||Supply||Volume||Market Cap|
Binance GBP Stable Coin