News / Opinions / Reports
- 10:00 AMFriday Open Thread: Why are you here? I mean why are you in crypto. Have you ever thought about it? Are you here for the revolution, the money, …
- 3:00 AMFebruary 26th tl;dc (too long, didn’t call) Disclaimer: This is a digest of the topics discussed in the recurring Eth1.x research call, and doesn’t represent finalized plans or commitments to ...
February 27, 2020
- 3:54 PMWill the crypto banks own staking? The risks, benefits, & path for custodial staking.
- 3:48 PMHow the Ethereum ecosystem can think bigger about who’s building Web3 and reach one million devs. At the ETHDenver hackathon and community event last week, I shared with the hackers a question ...
- 3:25 AM@bobbinth wrote: I used AirAssembly to create a zk-STARK which can be used to prove that verification of a Schnorr signature was executed correctly. Specifically: Given a message m, a public key ...
February 25, 2020
- 11:25 PM@jjyr wrote: A week ago, I posted an SMT construction on A nearly-trivial-on-zero-inputs 32-bytes-long collision-resistant hash function The advantage of this construction encourage me to post it again: this construction does not lose ...
- 9:17 PMTrustCommunity is a community building app for EthCC attendees. The idea is to help you connect with each other, and together, build networks of trust around topics within the community.
- 6:04 PMPolkadot has progressed through the initial stage of integrating Chainlink oracles, which signals a systematic approach of porting Ethereum infrastructure. Polkadot ...
- 3:57 PMZaps are the Amazon one-click of DeFi…learn how to zap into a DeFi position
- 12:32 PMAt NFT.NYC, Infura partnered with Horizon Games to bring a SkyWeaver Gaming Tournament to life.
- 9:44 AM@timid wrote: We saw that what happened to Eos’s dPoS is exactly what was predicted: Level 1 bribery: block producers pay back part of the block rewards to voters. A market forms ...
- 8:18 AMEthereum’s Beacon Chain from staking validators to finality. Explained with examples, key details at the right level to make you proficient and save time. Source: The Beacon Chain Ethereum 2.0 explainer ...
February 24, 2020
- 9:07 PMMarket Monday for February 24, 2019
- 7:03 PMBond defaults are part of a healthy financial system. It is undoubtedly bad for the borrower that reneges on their debt, and also not good for the lender, who has ...
February 22, 2020
- 3:17 AMEthereum core developers are moving forward with ProgPoW, an update for making Ether mining more ASIC resistant. The hardfork is tentatively scheduled for July. Ethereum core developers, once again, came…The ...
- 12:07 AMsubmitted by /u/twigwam
February 20, 2020
- 1:59 PMHow Codefi’s blockchain platform helps institutions and investors manage the lifecycle of digital assets, associated markets, and digital financial instruments “Codefi Assets is helping us lead the largest tokenized operation in ...
February 19, 2020
- 11:14 AMCheck out our online shop @ etherealsummit.com/shop. Use code ETHEREALNY20 for a 20% discount.
February 18, 2020
- 10:35 PMA blockchain-based solution that pinpoints the location of impending airstrikes, alerts citizens to evacuate, and records immutable evidence that identifies the perpetrators of attacks. The Challenge The Syrian Civil War has claimed the ...
- 3:50 PMFrom private key management to access control, PegaSys’ new platform helps enterprises address critical security considerations when taking blockchain applications to production. PegaSys Orchestrate is a platform that enables enterprises to ...
|Name||Price||24H %||Supply||Volume||Market Cap|
Binance GBP Stable Coin