We’re happy to announce that Origin Protocol will be running an Automated Price Reserve (APR) for the OGN token on Kyber Network!
The OGN token will be accessible through KyberSwap and other DApps and platforms that are powered by Kyber’s on-chain liquidity protocol — the most popular #DeFi protocol in terms of number of users and integrations.
To date, Kyber Network collectively supports over 70 ERC20 tokens. Learn how to buy/sell ERC20 tokens on KyberSwap with our basic guide.
Listing information for OGN
- Listing date: Thur, 12th March, 2020
- Listing time: 9 PM (GMT+8)
About Origin Protocol
Origin is an open-source platform that enables the creation of peer-to-peer marketplaces and e-commerce applications.
The Origin Platform initially targets the global sharing economy, allowing buyers and sellers of fractional use goods and services (car-sharing, service-based tasks, home-sharing, etc.) to transact on the distributed, open web. Using the Ethereum blockchain and Interplanetary File System (IPFS), the platform and its community participants can interact in a peer-to-peer fashion, allowing for the creation and booking of services and goods without traditional intermediaries.
Origin enables a large-scale commerce network that:
- Transfers direct financial value (listing, transaction, and service fees) from large corporations like Airbnb, Craigslist, Postmates, etc. to individual buyers and sellers
- Transfers indirect financial and strategic value (privately aggregated silos of customer and transaction data) from those same corporations to the entire ecosystem
- Creates new financial value for marketplace participants that contribute to the growth of the network (e.g. building new technology for the Origin Platform, bootstrapping new product verticals, and referring new users and businesses)
- Is built on an open, distributed, and shared data layer to promote transparency and collaboration
- Immediately allows buyers and sellers across the world to do business with each other without difficult currency conversions or tariffs
- Promotes personal liberty by not allowing a central corporation or government to impose arbitrary and oftentimes onerous rules on how to do business
Earn your stake in the Origin network today. Users can earn Origin Tokens (OGN), an ERC20-token, by verifying their profiles, referring friends and family to Origin, sharing news about Origin on social media, and making purchases from our featured sellers.
Promote your listings across the Origin flagship app and third-party apps with Origin Commissions. Pay with OGN to get featured prominently in search results. Application developers and marketplace operators earn Origin Tokens (OGN) by helping sellers complete their sales.
Use the Origin Tokens (OGN) that you’ve earned in Origin Rewards to pay for goods and services. Sellers earn larger stakes in the network by accepting OGN as a preferred payment method.
For Research and Development
For more information on Origin Protocol
- Website: originprotocol.com
- Origin Shop : shoporigin.com
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/originprotocol
- Discord: https://discordapp.com/invite/jyxpUSe
- Developer docs: https://docs.originprotocol.com/
- Github: https://github.com/originprotocol
- Blog: https://medium.com/originprotocol
- Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/originprotocol
- Telegram: https://t.me/originprotocol
- Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/originprotocol/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/originprotocol/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/originprotocol
- Blockfolio: https://blockfolio.com/coin/OGN
- Origin Token: https://www.originprotocol.com/ogn-token
- Whitepaper: https://www.originprotocol.com/whitepaper
Token information: OGN
- Token type: ERC-20
- Etherscan: https://etherscan.io/token/0x8207c1ffc5b6804f6024322ccf34f29c3541ae26
- Coinmarketcap information: https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/origin-protocol/
About Kyber Network
Kyber’s on-chain liquidity protocol allows decentralized token swaps to be integrated into any application, enabling value exchange to be performed seamlessly between all parties in the ecosystem. Using this protocol, developers can build innovative payment flows and applications, including instant token swap services, ERC20 payments, and financial DApps — helping to build a world where any token is usable anywhere.
Origin Protocol (OGN) is now available on Kyber Network was originally published in Kyber Network on Medium, where people are continuing the conversation by highlighting and responding to this story.